Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.0 UI proposal

On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 18:19, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 11:38, Richard S. Crawford wrote:
Here's a feature from Eudora that I would love to see implemented in
Evolution.  Whenever replying to an e-mail, I would love to be able to
highlight a section of the original e-mail and have only the highlighted
portion appear in the reply.  That would save me having to delete large
amounts of text when I only want to reply to a single sentence or
paragraph (like in this e-mail).

This has been asked for so many times...  It should pretty trivial to
implement, we just never got around to do it.

(Or is there an issue with HTML cut & paste that makes it harder than
I'd expect it to?)

AFAICS it's doable.

Radek