Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.0 UI proposal

On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 01:02, Alex Malinovich wrote:
And while we're on the subject of wishlists (this one being about as
likely to be fulfilled as my wish for a Enzo Ferrarri for Christmas...),
it would be EXTREMELY, TREMENDOUSLY, WONDERFULLY nice to use Evolution
to manage my GPG keys.

Yeah the GPG integration is not very nice as it works right now, we are
aware of that.

Unfortunately, this is yet another of those useful features that we
don't have time to work on...  Now that it's 2.0 planning time, if
people have ideas about how this should work and want to help having it
implemented, please speak up!

-- Ettore