Re: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution 2.0 UI proposal
- From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- To: Enver ALTIN <ealtin casdb com>
- Cc: guenther <guenther rudersport de>, Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>, evolution-hackers lists ximian com, Evolution Mailing List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution 2.0 UI proposal
- Date: 15 Jul 2003 12:17:39 -0400
On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 07:09, Enver ALTIN wrote:
Looks fairly good.
What about completely seperating that stuff to multiple toplevel
windows? So we could drag an e-mail message to the calendar window and
create a meeting entry. And dragging the entry to the tasks window can
create a new task entry, or even, vice-versa.
In the current design, I don't see any usable way of achieving this; if
you see such a feature something useful, though.
Hmm that's a good point, although I am not sure how to fix this.
Possible solutions (although I am not quite happy with any of them):
* When you drag an item over one of the mail/calendar/contacts
button, the list of available folders for that type pops up and
you can drop your item there.
* Right-click "Send To" menu.
Everything else failing, I guess the user can still resort to cut &
] [Thread Prev