Re: [Evolution] Fix message thread indenting?

On Sat, 2003-07-12 at 14:11, Scott Bronson wrote:
Would it be difficult to get message indentation to ignore the size
of the drop-down handles?  I've included two pictures to illustrate.

Would this be a hard fix to make?  Do people agree?

It originally worked this way (pre-1.0 I think), but we changed it
because people didn't like the wasted space on the non-threaded messages
that could have been used to show more of the subject line.

-- Dan