Re: [Evolution] Fix message thread indenting?

On Mon, 2003-07-14 at 09:44, Dan Winship wrote:
It originally worked this way (pre-1.0 I think), but we changed it
because people didn't like the wasted space on the non-threaded messages
that could have been used to show more of the subject line.

So, they sacrificed consistency and readability to get an extra
3 characters into the message subject.  But not all message
subjects, since at least 1/2 of them be threaded anyway.  In
this morning's Evo mailbox, in fact, 6 messages out of 94 are
given the extra space.  That sure sounds like false economy to me.

I wish I'd been there for that argument.  I'd have shown those
wise guys the door.  <rubs hands manaically>

    - Scott