[Evolution] Evo 2.0 UI - Requests/comments

Thought it might be time for more focused thread titles. :)

I have a few requests that I would really like to see:

1) There has been a lot of discussion on this: I receive a LOT of mail
which I sort using procmail before Evolution sees it. I want to monitor
several of the folders for new messages. Part of the solution would be
to allow arbitrary ordering of folders in the tree display so that I can
move the high priority folders to the top. However, I also need to have
the status of the folders updated every time Evolution checks for new
mail. Currently that does not happen for local folders. I would also
like to see some sort of mbox monitor area so that I don't have to keep
changing to mail view or have the folder tree continuously displayed.

2) I would really like to see the ability to launch the appropriate tool
via live URL's in areas other than mail messages. That way Calendar and
ToDo entries could be linked to appropriate files or web pages without
trying to stuff it all into a comment field.

And a comment:

3) When discussing the pros and cons of features such as the Shortcuts,
I can't help thinking that there are probably as many users who want a
feature as who feel that it is unnecessary. Can't such items continue to
be configurable options? For example, I can hide the Shortcut bar and/or
the Folder tree and not use them if I don't like them. However, if I
want them, I simply make them visible. Seems to me from the user point
of view that this is the best of both worlds.
--
Michael Rensing