Re: [Evolution] Sony Clie no longer recognized by gpilotd

On Sun, 2003-07-13 at 16:41, Richard Zach wrote:
I'm having a weird problem where my Clie NR70 is no longer recognized by
gpilotd.  It all worked before I upgraded to Evo 1.4.3, but maybe
something else broke in the last two weeks.  pilot-xfer works fine,
syslog reports the Clie when I press the hotsync button, gpilotd is
"watching the cradle" but just doesn't do anything when I hotsync.  The
pilot setup applet also can't get the SyncID and username from the
pilot.

Sounds like the same problem I have (see my earlier post). Try starting
gpilotd after you press the hotsync button, that worked for me.

--
Stephen Witkop <switk yahoo com>