[Evolution] Imap & Attachments

Hello,
I use Evolution (1.4) to view emails from an imap server. I leave the
emails on the server. Unfortunately, Evolution downloads every time the
whole email inclusive the attachement. This is really annoying when I
use my slow modem line at home. I only want to view the email body and
download the attachment later if I want so. I used the email client
Mulberry and there it was no problem. Is it possible to tell Evolution
to download only the body message? Any hints welcome.
  Axel
--
Axel Mueller <axel mueller iwe uni-karlsruhe de>
IWE, Universitaet Karlsruhe (TH)