Re: [Evolution] Forwarding inline with attachments

Evo 1.4.3

On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 16:19, Robert Tuck wrote:
Hi,

 I prefer to send the emails inlined. (then I can reformat them).
Why is this not an option? I noticed that there was a
thread on this mailing list that implied that it was possible under
certain circumstances for attachments to be forwarded when in inline
mode, but I haven't seen this behaviour

Menu: Action -> Forward -> Redirect

?

Note, it looks like two copies of the attachment are attached, but the
delivered mail does not.

Cheers,
Lloyd