[Evolution] Forwarding inline with attachments

Hi,

I use evolution and I think it's very good, however I find it annoying
that when I forward emails I lose the attachments. I understand if I
select "forward as attachment" then the attachments are included, but I
don't want this, as I prefer to send the emails inlined. (then I can
reformat them). Why is this not an option? I noticed that there was a
thread on this mailing list that implied that it was possible under
certain circumstances for attachments to be forwarded when in inline
mode, but I haven't seen this behaviour.

Robert.