Re: [Evolution] why don't vfolders filter on headers?

On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 11:49, Jason Temple wrote:
Greetings All,
      I was curious as to why I can create a filter to look at email headers
and operate on them accordingly (we have spam assassin label probable
spam with specific headers), yet I cannot create a virtual folder that
can do the same.  Both have a similar UI widget to add filter criteria
and share just about all the same filter criteria with the noted
exception of email headers.
      Is there a technical reason this is not possible or has it just not
been added yet?

vfolders have to be fast which means they have to operate on cached
data, we cannot cache all headers (for obvious reasons), hence not all
headers are available in vfolder rules.

Jeff

thanks in advance,

jas