[Evolution] why don't vfolders filter on headers?

Greetings All,
        I was curious as to why I can create a filter to look at email headers
and operate on them accordingly (we have spam assassin label probable
spam with specific headers), yet I cannot create a virtual folder that
can do the same.  Both have a similar UI widget to add filter criteria
and share just about all the same filter criteria with the noted
exception of email headers.
        Is there a technical reason this is not possible or has it just not
been added yet?

thanks in advance,

jas