Re: [Evolution] How to connect to RSS feeds?

That makes sense, but the details are still fuzzy. In the windoze world, you can go to a web page, click the "XML" button, and get a subscription into your email client (or RSS aggregator). But under Konquerer, Galeon, etc I just see the XML code itself.

*what* information do you put into the "Add news feed" screen (it's just a name and a URL, but what URL?) exactly.

I tried one (http://www.lockergnome.com/issues/daily.html, look for the XML link at the top right corner), but obviously I did it wrong.

Thanks!