Re: [Evolution] How to connect to RSS feeds?

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for because I'm still
learning about RSS, but in Tools, Settings, Summary Preferences, click
on the newsfeed tab and then press the New button. I just used it to add
my Movable Type blog and it came up right away in the summary!