Re: [Evolution] Evolution, Connector and pilot conduits

On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 13:51, Jack Coates wrote:

This is probably not what you want to hear, but:

In all honesty, switching to Linux on the desktop finally meant not
using a PDA. [...]

I have been syncing my Palm Vx with Evo for over 2 years now, and the
only time I've had any duplication was when I reinstalled my Linux (to
upgrade to a new version) and upgraded Evolution, importing the previous
Evo's stuff in the new one and *then* resyncing the Palm.  If I'd
thought about things a bit, I'd have expected the dupes from this...

No other problem apart a gpilotd hanging from time to time when I was
still on RedHat 6.2.  Everything peachy since I moved to RH 7.3.

--
Richard Bellavance                   CGI
Analyste-Programmeur Principal