[Evolution] Evolution, Connector and pilot conduits

Is anyone else using Evolution 1.4 with connector and a palm PDA?

I'm finding that the evolution conduits are causing massive duplication
of any touched item in a way that does not happen against standard evo
contacts/calendar/todo list.

In particular any item deleted from either palm or exchange does not get
deleted from the other side on sync, and if an appointment (for example)
is modified on either side you end up with both the original and
modified version after sync.

        Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]