[Evolution] Virus filtering

Hi,

Everyday I receive a lot of email, and especially a good share of spam
and virus-infected mail (> 150 daily). I'm already using Spamassassin
through a filter (criterion "Pipe message to shell command
/usr/bin/spamassassin -c"), etc. It works extremely well.

I'd like to do same for my infected mail. I set up a filter with
Clamscan <http://clamav.elektrapro.com/>, an open source antivirus,
using the following criterion :

Pipe message to shell command "clamscan -" Returns greater than "0"

The "-" option indicates a data stream. It works, but the signature
database is quite small and it does not catch a lot of my infected
mail...

I've discovered Antivir <http://www.hbedv.com/>. It's a commercial
product but it's free for personal use. But I'm unable to make it work
with Evolution... Simply putting <Pipe message to shell command "antivir
" Returns greater than "0"> does not catch anything...  I haven't found
a "data streaming" option for Antivir. I suppose I need to make a "pipe"
or a "redirection" or something, but it's beyond my actual knowledge of
Linux...

Does anyone use Antivir for filtering in Evolution? How do you set it
up? Or what would you suggest?

I suppose I could do it with a combination of procmail, fetchmail, etc.
But it means new applications to install and configure... I'd prefer a
solution for the "average user" ;-)

Thanks!

PS. I know I don't have much to fear from the infected mail I receive. I
could continue to simply annihilate them manually, but I'd prefer that
my machine does it for me...

--

Philippe