Re: [Evolution] Evolution - Bonobo Warning

On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 14:39, Jason Frisvold wrote:
Does anyone know what package supplies the pixmap to fix the following
error ?

(evolution:10177): Bonobo-WARNING **: Could not find GNOME pixmap file
/usr/share/pixmaps/help-chat-16.png

I know.. it's not harming anything, but I'd like to fix it anyways...
Where is this help-chat pixmap supposed to go anyways?
Hi,

I worked around it by copying another pixmap file in the same directory to that file name.  I guess a link might work also.  No visible difference resulted, except that I didn't get loads of that message in the transcript.

Paul