Re: [Evolution] Virus filtering

I've discovered Antivir <http://www.hbedv.com/>. It's a commercial
product but it's free for personal use. But I'm unable to make it work
with Evolution... Simply putting <Pipe message to shell command "antivir
" Returns greater than "0"> does not catch anything...  I haven't found
a "data streaming" option for Antivir. I suppose I need to make a "pipe"
or a "redirection" or something, but it's beyond my actual knowledge of
Linux...

From the documentation, there doesn't seem to be any way to make it
check a single file of your choice. It seems to be designed only to scan
the entire disk for viruses.

-- Dan