[Evolution] Problem sending when reply-to or from address is not in address book

I am using Evo 1.2.1 and have a pop3 account.

I have had a problem a couple of times where I reply to a message received,
but when I go to send, I get an error message about an address that is not
allowed (nothing about not being in address book though).  If I go to the
original message, right-click and add to address book, the problem seems to
be resolved.  Is this a setting that can be changed?  I havent found it.

Also, when I want to reply to myself so I can send the message back to the
server to retrieved from the internet  or another machine, the message will
not send, even though I am in the address book.  Any ideas on this one?

Thanks,
Robert