[Evolution] Another To:/Cc: bug?

Should evolution complain if an invalid email address is used?  What I
mean is, instead of waiting for the name to resolve, I usually just
write the email and send it.  I've discovered that the name is truly not
resolving even after the email is sent.  (I expect the name to resolve
to the email address via the autocompletion folders)

If I look in my sent items, it shows the email without any To:
address...  ???

--
Jason H. Frisvold