[Evolution] Problems with inbox folder

Hello out there….

I really like evolution but I am currently having a problem that is causing huge issues for me. J  In my Inbox screen the messages are all grey…meaning I cannot see them, however the message appears in the preview pane.  I just cannot see the info about the message.  I did this once before about a year ago and I remember that I did something with a file and that corrected it, but for the life of me I cannot remember what file I played with.  Could you please help me….:)  Thanks

Rory