Re: [Evolution] Questions and observations

Hi Steve!

Second, the spell checker seems to be flaky, it worked at install,
catching my spelling the as hte (I do that a lot), but now it doesn't
seem to be checking at all, dwq reports no errors and happily lets me
send a message on it's merry way. Again, any thought or suggestions?

This is probably packaging problem. Make sure you have ximian
aspell/pspell/gnome-spell packages installed. Check that you have
selected the right spell checking language (menu Tools->Settings -
Composer Preferences/Spell Checking)

Cheers
Radek