[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Calendar bug, multiple notifications

On Thu, 2003-01-30 at 21:05, Ronald Kuetemeier wrote:
I can't remember if this was resolved already, but remember there was/is
a problem with old alarms re-triggering.
Since I annoyed some cell phone users yesterday with multiple reminders.
Here is a patch which resolves the problem, at least in the case where
you open a new calendar window and the days alarm will trigger again.

Technically the saved_notification_time variable was not updated when
the config was updated to the last notification time, and when a new
calendar window is opened the old last notification time is used to
calculate missed events.

right, since it's so obvious, I just went ahead and committed.

thanks
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>