Re: [Evolution] IMAP rewrite

On Thu, 2003-01-30 at 22:47, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
On the other hand, we have decided to not add any new features to
Evolution until a stable GNOME 2 port gets released; so these changes
need to be postponed until then as well.

Of course, this doesn't mean that the work can't start now. :-)

Or that I can't use them at least myself :)

If we start throwing in ideas for a better IMAP implementation, we
should probably consider the issues with the current offline support as
well?..

What problems does it have? I don't need offline support myself, though.