[Evolution] Telephone listings - default settings

In a new contact, the default telephone number listings are:

Business
Business Fax
Mobile

I changed home to Business 2, and added a telephone number.  When I view
the contact within the contact list, the Business 2 telephone number is
occasionally listed, but never appears when I retrieve the card.  To
view the telephone number of Business 2, I must open the contact, and
then choose Business 2 from the drop-down list.

How do I change this listing, so that Business 2, will appear both in
the contact list, and also when that card is opened?

Thanks,
WP