Re: [Evolution] Strange Time Problem (LITTLE OT)

At 02:01 PM 1/27/2003 +0100, you wrote:
cheers();

> > > Don't blame Mandrake.  I have a default installed mandrake-system.
> > > Installed on my laptop without any hassles whatsoever.
> >
> >No problem here either -- have tested it on 2 different machined, both
> >Mandrake 9.0.
>
> I have a stock installation with only installation defaults used. I have
> removed a lot of development packages but here's what rpm -qa | grep devel
> shows:
[snipp]

Sorry, thats a misunderstanding. I didn't mean *devel packages.

What I was talking about was the 'development' checkbox (something like
that) when installing. I checked that, so a lot of compilers and tools
made their way to my HD.

I don't know, if there is anything in that, that's needed. I doubt it,
cause the c code really isn't that special.

I chose the defaults for everything and I don't remember specifically if the development workstation was checked. I did remove at least 50 *devel packages which leads me to believe development workstation was checked or a normal part of the default install.

Cheers.

Bill Yohman                                    Det 421
System Designer                             APO, AP  96548
Design Associates
wyohman designsco com http://www.designsco.com/