Re: [Evolution] Strange Time Problem (LITTLE OT)

At 08:52 PM 1/26/2003 +0100, you wrote:
cheers();

> > Somehow, misconfigured would not surprise me. Since installing Mandrake
> > 9.0, I have not been able to compile the majority of the programs I used
> > to use - and this one is no different. When I attempted to compile it, I
> > got an error message of
> > "undefined reference to '_dl_debug_mask GLIBC 2 2 3'" and
> > "undefined reference to '_dl_debug_printf GLIBC 2 2 3'"
> > (I suppose that's because I have glibc-2.2.5 installed, rather than
> > 2.2.3.)
>
> Don't blame Mandrake.  I have a default installed mandrake-system.
> Installed on my laptop without any hassles whatsoever.

No problem here either -- have tested it on 2 different machined, both
Mandrake 9.0.

I have a stock installation with only installation defaults used. I have removed a lot of development packages but here's what rpm -qa | grep devel shows:

glibc-devel-2.2.5-16mdk
rpm-devel-4.0.4-19mdk
lesstif-devel-0.93.34-2mdk
XFree86-devel-4.2.1-3mdk