Re: [Evolution] Filter Problems

On Mon, 2003-01-27 at 14:30, Preston Kutzner wrote:
I do have
problems with some of the filters that are based on either subject or
sender address.  Not all of them, mind you, just some of them.  The main
problem I'm having is that the filter will filter to the correct folder,
but will not remove the original from the inbox.
I'm also using 1.2.1, and I have 37 filters doing about the same kind of thing as you. I've never seen the problem you report. When I first started using Evolution, it seemed that I needed to add Stop Processing to all of them to get them to work right, but I doubt that's the cause of your problem.
Lane

Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia
Running Linux more and Windows less