[Evolution] Evolution Upgrade Failure

I'm trying a new Debian distro, Libranet, and I used this sources.list entry to upgrade Evolution from 1.0.5 to 1.2.1:
deb http://red-carpet.ximian.com/debian woody main

It seemed to install OK. But when I tried to run evolution, it would not run, and I got this error:
(Killing old version of Wombat...)
(Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase, not upgrading configuration.)
        IDL:OAF/GeneralError:1.0
evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase on wombat: (IDL:OAF/GeneralError:1.0)

Should I use a different site or some other procedure?

Lane