[Evolution] Message contents completely blank

I thought that the reason why one of my correspondents' messages were
always blank was he was chronically hitting the Send button prematurely.
(Actually, just the list subscribe/unsubscribe info prints.) But when
other list subscribers started quoting this guy's messages, I began to
wonder. When I looked at the raw message file on the server I found that
there actually was some contents, but evolution in normal view, and
email source view as well, displayed NOTHING. I assume his mailer is
doing something weird -- or is it evolution's fault? Anyone know what's
going on?

Here's (what I guess is) the important stuff from one such message (did
I leave out anything vital?):

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu

Circa 2003-01-25 08:25:45 +0100 dixit xxxxxxxxx:

: The problem with this is that pics or apps designed for 64x64 will
: not gracefully scale down or up to other sizes. To make this work

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu--