Re: [Evolution] Strange Time Problem

søn, 2003-01-26 kl. 05:04 skrev Bill Hartwell:

Somehow, misconfigured would not surprise me. Since installing Mandrake
9.0, I have not been able to compile the majority of the programs I used
to use - and this one is no different. When I attempted to compile it, I
got an error message of
"undefined reference to '_dl_debug_mask GLIBC 2 2 3'" and
"undefined reference to '_dl_debug_printf GLIBC 2 2 3'"
(I suppose that's because I have glibc-2.2.5 installed, rather than
2.2.3.)

The hassles I've had with Mandrake make it very tempting to revert to
Red Hat. At least with Red Hat, I was able to compile and run useful
programs.

That's been my main argument for sticking to RH. Much source is
developed on the basis of RH releases. Many people on other lists have
been having trouble with Mandrake 9.0 - not with previous releases -
though RH's Phoebe kernel has also been giving problems.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw