Re: [Evolution] Strange Time Problem

On Sat, 2003-01-25 at 21:34, William A. Yohman wrote:
On Sun, 2003-01-26 at 13:34, Bill Hartwell wrote:
Somehow, misconfigured would not surprise me. Since installing Mandrake
9.0, I have not been able to compile the majority of the programs I used
to use - and this one is no different. When I attempted to compile it, I
got an error message of
"undefined reference to '_dl_debug_mask GLIBC 2 2 3'" and
"undefined reference to '_dl_debug_printf GLIBC 2 2 3'"
(I suppose that's because I have glibc-2.2.5 installed, rather than
2.2.3.)

The hassles I've had with Mandrake make it very tempting to revert to
Red Hat. At least with Red Hat, I was able to compile and run useful
programs.

Weird thing is, every check I've made of my time configuration without
compiling this says my system is set for MST7MDT.

The joys of Mandrake....

I'm using a stock install (all defaults kept during installation,
Mandrake 9.0 download) and had no problem compiling the included source
code. The difference between the two different versions of glibc don't
really have anything to do with this issue and I suspect you have failed
to install some development packages.

Interesting. I installed off the CDs, did a stock installation, told it
to install everything except the foreign language packages. In fact, it
was because I was able to get the CDs for free that I switched from Red
Hat to Mandrake (My dialup connection could suck-start a B52, so
downloading all those Red Hat CD image files was not an option.)

--
All private email sent with PGP encryption. Email for key.
Homepage: http://www.macmanusnet.net/