Re: [Evolution] Strange Time Problem

Somehow, misconfigured would not surprise me. Since installing Mandrake
9.0, I have not been able to compile the majority of the programs I used
to use - and this one is no different. When I attempted to compile it, I
got an error message of
"undefined reference to '_dl_debug_mask GLIBC 2 2 3'" and
"undefined reference to '_dl_debug_printf GLIBC 2 2 3'"
(I suppose that's because I have glibc-2.2.5 installed, rather than
2.2.3.)

The hassles I've had with Mandrake make it very tempting to revert to
Red Hat. At least with Red Hat, I was able to compile and run useful
programs.

Weird thing is, every check I've made of my time configuration without
compiling this says my system is set for MST7MDT.

The joys of Mandrake....