Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.2: syncing a pilot-like device

Make sure gpilotd is running (ps aux | grep gpilotd).
If you can get the gnome-pilot-applet package for your system use it
(the PilotSync applet) as it keeps gpilotd alive.  If not there is
relevant information on this list regarding gpilotd and RH8.

Cheers