Re: [Evolution] Problem Recv. POP3 Mail

Thanks for your responses. I have filed a support ticket with my web-hosting company (Jumpline.com), I suspect that they will tell me that their servers are fine, it is my problem, just use another client. One interesting aside is that their homepage touts:

Jumpline.com offers an OC-192 connection through Qwest, reliable servers from Dell, and the most robust hosting platform by Sphera. With our proven Customer Service and Support, our 30,000 customers have found homes for their websites.

So maybe they'll contact Sphera and figure it out ... I hope!

steve

Damn!

Dear valued customer:

Yes we did. On a standard account, your mail client is not actaully talking to the sendmail process. You are on a shared IP address so the Sphera host director parses requests and echos commands to sendmail. If the host director sees something that it doesn't like it drops the request.

Team Jumpline

... I really wanted to use Evolution!

steve