Re: [Evolution] Problem Recv. POP3 Mail
- From: Mika Liljeberg <mika liljeberg welho com>
- To: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- Cc: Stephen H Carbin <steve carbinworld com>, evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Problem Recv. POP3 Mail
- Date: 20 Jan 2003 19:23:48 +0200
CAPA is optional.
On Mon, 2003-01-20 at 02:11, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
If that's the case, then your POP server is busted. You should complain
to Sphera Technologies about the problem.
On Sat, 2003-01-18 at 20:03, Stephen H Carbin wrote:
At 07:48 PM 1/18/2003, you wrote:
Seems as though your POP server isn't allowing any logins?
Doesn't look like it's a problem with Evolution at all.
No it's allowing logins fom other boxes using other clients (Eudora &
Kmail) ... I don't think it likes CAPA, can I disable that somehow?
evolution maillist - evolution ximian com
] [Thread Prev