Re: [Evolution] Problem Recv. POP3 Mail

CAPA is optional.

        MikaL

On Mon, 2003-01-20 at 02:11, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
If that's the case, then your POP server is busted. You should complain
to Sphera Technologies about the problem.

Jeff

On Sat, 2003-01-18 at 20:03, Stephen H Carbin wrote:
At 07:48 PM 1/18/2003, you wrote:
Seems as though your POP server isn't allowing any logins?

Doesn't look like it's a problem with Evolution at all.

Jeff

No it's allowing logins fom other boxes using other clients (Eudora &
Kmail) ... I don't think it likes CAPA, can I disable that somehow?

steve