Re: [Evolution] Problem Recv. POP3 Mail

At 12:44 PM 1/20/2003, you wrote:
Never said it wasn't. The bug in his server is that it gets into a
broken state after the CAPA and will not let the client log in.

Jeff

Thanks for your responses. I have filed a support ticket with my web-hosting company (Jumpline.com), I suspect that they will tell me that their servers are fine, it is my problem, just use another client. One interesting aside is that their homepage touts:

Jumpline.com offers an OC-192 connection through Qwest, reliable servers from Dell, and the most robust hosting platform by Sphera. With our proven Customer Service and Support, our 30,000 customers have found homes for their websites.

So maybe they'll contact Sphera and figure it out ... I hope!

steve