Re: [Evolution] Evolution GUI font settings

On Sat, 2003-01-18 at 08:59, Mertens Bram wrote:
I am trying to increase the size of the fonts everywhere and I have been
able to increase the size of the font used in messages.  So reading
messages in the preview pane is already much improved.
However the font used in the folder-tree and the messages-list appears
to have 'a will of it's own'.
It doesn't change with the display/print settings in Evo's preferences
nor does it change when the font is changed in Gnome's Control Center.

Is the size of the font used there hardcoded? If so, why?  If not where
can I change it?

It should use your standard GTK/GNOME font setting; if it doesn't, then
it's a bug.

What is the name of the font you are trying to use?

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>