Re: [Evolution] Vanished folders?

That was what had happened.  I copied some xml metadata to the
directories of the folders that had vanished, and voila!  There they
were again when I restarted Evolution.

On Mon, 2003-01-20 at 09:23, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
On Fri, 2003-01-17 at 00:20, Richard S. Crawford wrote:
I conducted a radical restructuring of my filesystem today, which
included tarring up everything in my home directory, moving it all to a
new directory, and untarring it there.  My old home directory is now a
symbolic link to my new directory.

Now when I launch Evolution, several of the folders I set up for
incoming mail are missing.  My filters still say that they're there, and
when I delve into my ~/evolution/local directories, I can see
subdirectories for the folders.

How can I bring my folders back?

Is it possible that some of the folder-metadata.xml files are not
readable anymore?
Richard S. Crawford