Re: [Evolution] Compile Error

On Mon, 2003-01-20 at 01:44, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
Trying to build evolution from CVS HEAD.  Why?  Because.

I'm running into this error.  How do I get around it?
------------------
In file included from Evolution-Wombat.h:7,
                 from Evolution-Wombat-common.c:6:
/usr/include/orbit-2.0/orbit/orbit.h:6:2: #error "You need to rerun
'orbit-idl' on the .idl file whose stubs you are using. These stubs were
generated with an older version of ORBit, and need to be regenerated."

Looks like you have old stubs in the source tree (maybe from an older
Evolution 1.2 compilation?)...  Try removing the Evolution-Wombat*.[ch]
files and compile again (this should regenerate the files).

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>