Re: [Evolution] Language problems

On Fri, 2003-01-17 at 10:55, Michael Benedix wrote:
Hi, is it somehow possible to change the automatically inserted text when
replying to a message? The reason for asking is that I run evolution in
German language but don't want to have the reply text (reply header) in
German but in English. It looks a bit strange when writing emails in
English (what I mostly do) with some German text within. \

Currently there is no option to that.  We would like to have that
implemented at some point though...

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>