Re: [Evolution] Long Lines Test

Actually, I had been thinking that the one long, unbreakable, line was
causing evo to see that line length as the minimum width.  So, having
the window sized smaller than the width of the unbreakable line causes
all lines to wrap outside the window width.  I can see where making the
window wider than the length of the unbreakable line would allow the
other lines to wrap at a wider width.  I'm really concerned with the
lines wrapping wider than the width, thus causing me to need to scroll
the window.  the other condition is not a problem.

I've attached the email here.

Thanks,
Dave