Re: [Evolution] Long Lines Test

cheers();

Ensure that your mail view window is more narrow than the last line in this buffer and you *should* see
that all of the lines in this message are as long as the last line and need to be scrolled from left to
right.

Wouldn't it be nice if the evolution would line wrap these normal lines correctly and let just the one long
unbreakable line be too wide?

Thisisalonglinewhichexceedseightycharactersandwascreatedasatestoftheevolutionmailtool'sabilitytowraplonglineswhenviewingincomingemail.

The problem is somewhat different, from what you suspected.

I made Evo fullscreen and the last line (the ugly long one) was shorter,
than the window width. The first paragraph with more text than the last
one was wrapped at the window edge, not at the end of the long line.

So the problem seems to be in the format of the mail, not the long line
itself.

Can you forward the mail again, attached and really untouched. What is
the Content-Type: line of the mail?

btw: As I replied to that mail, my text was set to paragraph style
'preformat' instead of 'normal'.

...guenther