Re: [Evolution] Filtering out duplicate messages

Ahimsa,

I have found that when I received duplicate emails it has been
the result of incorrect filters that I had set up in evolution.  You
might want to make sure that you haven't caused this condition
by mistake.

When defining a filter you may need to add the action
"Stop Processing as the last action.  That's helped me.

John