Re: [Evolution] Selective quoting

Unfortunately, this would be insanely difficult to implement in
Evolution. I'd even go so far as to say impossible without
redesigning/re-implementing nearly all of the mail/ src directory.

people are free to take a stab at it though, but be prepared for EXTREME
PAIN!!! :-)

btw, I think this feature request is already in bugzilla, for what it's
worth.

Jeff