Re: [Evolution] Sending Email to list, with embedded pictures?

On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 16:22, Steven P. Auerbach wrote:
I have a question for the list, and the best way to explain it is to
insert some screen shots into the Email. Is this an acceptable thing
to do? I know there are some purists out there who frown on Email
which contains anything but text.
Steve

Well, most of the people on this list are using a mailer that can handle
HTML mail. ;-)

Attachments should be acceptable as well.

-Mark Gordon