Re: [Evolution] Display of Content-Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature

On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 07:50, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
Hi,

Perhaps a daft question:

In the Horde Imp mailing lists, one of the posters uses Communigate Pro
to post with. Whereas in my Imap subdirectory and in Imp itself his
posted text can be read, in Evo the message is blank; even choosing
"show email source" doesn't show his text.

His mail is normal ASCII, not html, but has a def. after the text:

------=_NextPart_000_0097_01C2BCB7.DC9032F0

Hmmm. I regularly get S/MIME signed mail (when will evo support
come???), and never had any troubles viewing them.

Perhaps the MIME structure of those mails is botched. Example of a
correct S/MIME message: