[Evolution] Is virus protection required?

I've never bothered to look too hard for virus protection under Linux as
most viruses are MS spawened and driven by, IMHO, the poor practice of
letting Outlook exec content.

I've never had a Linux mail tool that would suffer from this sort of
virus.

Does Evolution suffer from this sort of virus?

Should I be concerned that I could be receiving viruses now via my Linux
Evolution mail reader?

Dave

--
 Dave Finnegan                             Applications Engineer
 dave synchronicity com                    Synchronicity, Inc.