[Evolution] Connector password change problem

Hi all,

My company has an automated system forcing all users to change their password every 2 months.  It runs batches of changes about 5 times a day and can take a while for changes to propagate globally.

Today, I changed my password as dictated and carried on working with evolution/connector.  An hour or so later, the password change filtered through and connector was no longer able to access the exchange server.  However, nothing I try will get connector to prompt me for the new password - I just get a dialog saying that either I need to supply DOMAIN\user or I have typed my password incorrectly.  An IMAP view of the same account worked fine - prompted for the new password and carried on.  Connector just keeps telling me the same thing.  I've tried playing with the settings in preferences (remember this password, enable/disable the account) as well as killev, oaf-slay and even a reboot.  No dice - I'm locked out of my exchange account unless I use IMAP.

How do I get connector to display a new password prompt?  I guess I could edit one of the config.xmldb files, but I'm reluctant to do that unless there is no option.

Paul

PS Apologies if this comes in twice; I tried to send it before (from IMAP!) but it didn't show in the sent or outbox folders.